1 AVAILABLE POSITION + 1 GENERAL APPLICATION
Executive Assistant to the COO
This role assists the COO in everything he’s involved in at StoryBrand. You must be able to manage several projects and accomplish individual tasks with ease. If you’re overwhelmed at the thought of multiple spinning plates, this position isn’t for you.
Clear communication is essential, as this role is constantly working with others to get things done. A love for people and a drive to do work with excellence must be present for you to be effective.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Inbox and Calendar Management
– Organize information that lands on the COO’s desk in a way he stays focused on his high-payoff activities
– Watch his inbox throughout the day so projects keep moving while flagging messages that only he can respond to
– Manage scheduling and anticipate his needs throughout the week, staying up to date on his projects, meetings and priorities to ensure that he is prepared.
– Distribute mail when it arrives, order groceries and keep things stocked, hub for all employee requests for supplies and other needs, primary contact for all vendors
Research and Misc. Tasks
– When encountering a problem: do the necessary research, prepare a briefing along with a few solutions for the COO to choose from
– Assist in building contracts: gather necessary contract terms and manage the signing process with the appropriate parties
– Assist in nurturing relationships: write thank you notes, send emails, and constantly be thinking of ways to stay connected to the people we love working with
Interested in a position at StoryBrand but don’t see a current job opening that aligns with your strengths? Go ahead and apply and we’ll keep your information on file. As new positions become available, you’ll be one of the first to know.