1 AVAILABLE POSITION + 1 GENERAL APPLICATION
Director of Marketing
The Director of Marketing holds ultimate responsibility for all marketing activities and oversees the strategy and execution of the company’s marketing plan. In addition, this position will work to optimize all of our active campaigns and content: automated email sequences, landing pages, lead generators, videos, and social media. The ideal candidate is well versed in the latest digital marketing trends and is ready to join a growing, high-achieving, and self-motivated team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Strategize and write automated email campaigns
• Wireframe landing pages for our design team / programmers
• Optimize sales material for our sales team
• Strategize and write lead-generating PDFs
• Create content (concepts, titles, outlines, scripts, descriptions, social posts) for video shoots
• Contribute to the YouTube and podcast content strategy
• Oversee Facebook ad campaigns (the creation of ads as well as data analysis)
• Gather and analyze data (daily) as a basis for all decision making
• Be the first to speak up when we’re behind on a goal, creating and executing a strategy to get us back on track
Interested in a position at StoryBrand but don’t see a current job opening that aligns with your strengths? Go ahead and apply and we’ll keep your information on file. As new positions become available, you’ll be one of the first to know.